Benchmade Pardue Design Knife
Free Shipping Included! Benchmade Pardue Design Knife by Benchmade at Nature Printing Society. MPN: 530S. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Benchmade 530 is based on Benchmade knives Mel Pardue designed Model 350 Knife. The basic looks are the same with the spear point blade and
Features & Highlights
- BLADE STYLE: 3.25" (8.26cm) Spear-point style blade, weighing only 1.88oz. (53.30g)
- AMERICAN MADE STEEL: 154CM is a premium grade steel developed for tough industrial applications. Known for its best all-around qualities, 154 CM offers a good balance of corrosion resistance, toughness and edge quality.
- DURABLE MATERIALS: Grivory, the handle material, is an amorphous nylon copolymer with exceptional dimensional stability. Also, includes a lanyard hole and standard reversible tip-up clip.
- INNOVATIVE AXIS MECHANISM: Ambidextrous design, AXIS gets its function from two omega-style springs, one on each liner, give the locking bar its inertia to engage the knife tang.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
|Color:||Serrated Edge/Satin Finish|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.4 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|