Casio Men's G-Shock GWM5610-1 Tough Solar Black Resin Sport Watch
Free Shipping Included! Casio Men's G-Shock GWM5610-1 Tough Solar Black Resin Sport Watch by Casio at Nature Printing Society. MPN: GWM5610-1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This model possesses Tough Solar and Multi-band 6 Atomic Timekeeping technology housed within an even slim profile octagonal case. Non-Stop Tough
This model possesses Tough Solar and Multi-band 6 Atomic Timekeeping technology housed within an even slim profile octagonal case. Non-Stop Tough Solar Power provides energy via a small solar panel combined with a large-capacity rechargeable battery that enables a variety of energy-hungry functions to operate smoothly. Black resin band digital watch with neutral face.
Features & Highlights
- Auto light feature will not work if the battery level falls below Medium (marked as M on the face of the watch).
- Turn on or off the auto light function by holding down the light button and turn wrist at a 40 degree angle towards the user in a dark environment
- Casual solar-powered watch with multiple functions including multi-band atomic timekeeping, shock resistance, EL backlight, world time (29 time zones, 48 cities), city code display, five daily alarms, 1/100-second stopwatch, countdown timer, full auto-calendar, battery indicator, and power-saving function
- Approximate battery life: 10 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.9 x 3.8 x 3.8 inches|