Messermeister-Made In Germany-Meridian Elite "What-A-Steel" Knife Set, 3-Piece
Free Shipping Included! Messermeister-Made In Germany-Meridian Elite ''What-A-Steel'' Knife Set, 3-Piece by Messermeister at Nature Printing Society. MPN: E/3000-3WS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Messermeister Meridian Elité 3 Piece ''What a Steel'' Set consists of an 8'' Chef's Knife (E/3686-8), 3.5'' Paring Knife (E/3691-3.1/2) and a 9''
Features & Highlights
- The German 1.4116 high-carbon, stainless alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15 degree "Elite" edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening & honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- The Knife for Life guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
|Item Size:||6.5 x 17 x 17 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.4 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|